The Sports Chat

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sports Chat
The Sports Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
madman (857)
The Aamer Freight Train I_vote_lcapThe Aamer Freight Train I_voting_barThe Aamer Freight Train I_vote_rcap 
CJCorka (529)
The Aamer Freight Train I_vote_lcapThe Aamer Freight Train I_voting_barThe Aamer Freight Train I_vote_rcap 
nanny (518)
Sumukhasai (493)
Bartel (340)
Saiyan Prince (332)
Pav_001 (221)
Buckets007 (202)
Fred100 (179)
SS2 (152)

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 224 on April 10th 2021, 11:06 am

The Aamer Freight Train

Go down

The Aamer Freight Train Empty The Aamer Freight Train

Undoubtley Mohammad Ameer is the biggest young prospect in the world of Cricket. His pace is the best and fast i've seen by a 17 year old. Will soon get to consistent high 140's in his bowling.
A new Shoaib Akhtar or Wasim Akram for Pakistan will be very exciting. The young left arm fast bowler is the best thing for Pakistan and to get a five wicket hall at 17 years old he might soon become the best fast bowler in the world.
If Shoaib Akhtar comes back to play for Pakistan Ameer and Akhtar will make the most devatating opening pair in the world.
He is a exciting and fantastic young bowler and to be watched and studyed by all teams and he could play for 20 years if he keeps his form so watch out all teams. The Ameer Freight Train is coming to get you.
nanny
nanny

http://www.pumpkinsports.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

The Aamer Freight Train :: Comments

madman

Post January 17th 2010, 1:10 pm by madman

cool information on a upcoming cricket star

Back to top Go down

Daniel0308

Post January 26th 2010, 8:27 am by Daniel0308

I'm taking legal action on the grounds that you have pretty much the same blog name as I do. Razz

Eh... it's an OK blog I guess.

Back to top Go down

nanny

Post January 26th 2010, 1:36 pm by nanny

oh soz i didnt know

Back to top Go down

madman

Post January 27th 2010, 3:50 am by madman

you can change your blog name to something else

Back to top Go down

nanny

Post January 27th 2010, 4:53 am by nanny