The Sports Chat

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sports Chat
The Sports Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
madman (857)
AFL's Biggest Flag contenders I_vote_lcapAFL's Biggest Flag contenders I_voting_barAFL's Biggest Flag contenders I_vote_rcap 
CJCorka (529)
AFL's Biggest Flag contenders I_vote_lcapAFL's Biggest Flag contenders I_voting_barAFL's Biggest Flag contenders I_vote_rcap 
nanny (518)
Sumukhasai (493)
Bartel (340)
Saiyan Prince (332)
Pav_001 (221)
Buckets007 (202)
Fred100 (179)
SS2 (152)

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 224 on April 10th 2021, 11:06 am

AFL's Biggest Flag contenders

Go down

AFL's Biggest Flag contenders Empty AFL's Biggest Flag contenders

[center]AFL's Biggest Contenders

Geelong Cats: Always been big contenders for the Flag. With the likes of Ablett and Scarlett why wouldn't they. Probably been the team of the decade but in my eyes won't take the 2010 flag as they lost their Captain Tom Harley to retirement and other players to teams. In my thoughts they don't have the bulk to win another flag with loss of some key Ruckman. My Prediction: Knocked out in Semis

Fremantle Dockers: The big surprise this year but have had a fantastic start. Would be nothing without Mathew Pavlich, he is a leader, goalkicker and fantastic footballer which is every this the Dockers need for a flag. My Prediction: Knocked out in semis.

Melbourne Demons: The same as the Dockers have been a bigger surprise but with some key wins against key teams, has made them into genuine contenders. Not my tip to take the Flag as they haven't got that finals experience in their team but will really push for a top 4 spot. My Prediction: Knocked out in semis.

Brisbane Lions: Were always looking good going into the 2010 season. Brown and Fevola have been good up front with Black being consistent in the midfield. Have really got a chance of winning the flag as long as they keep consistent. My Prediction: Premiers

Western Bulldogs: Have really shown what they are made off in 09 and 10. The inclusion of Barry Hall has been the boost they needed to win the flag. Have lots of other key players that hold it all together for the dogs and should be really good contenders. My Prediction: Knocked out in semis.

Port Adelaide Power: Have really made themselves contenders after their win against the Saints. Players like Tredrea and Ebert really make me tick but have not shown enough consistentsy over the years. My Prediction: Runner Ups

Sydney Swans: Have played good footy with 4 from 5 wins with the inclusion of Bradshaw and new ruckman they should really contest for the flag. Unfortunately for Paul Roos there won't be a fairytale finish. My Prediction: Semis Knock out.

St Kilda Saints: Unlucky to have not won last year but played really well last year and will play strongly this year as well, don't have the defenders to be a winning team but are very bulky up front and determined. My Prediction: Semi Final Knockout.
nanny
nanny

http://www.pumpkinsports.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

AFL's Biggest Flag contenders :: Comments

Search

Post April 25th 2010, 9:17 am by Search

Good but wheres Hawthorn

Back to top Go down

CarnTheTiges

Post April 25th 2010, 1:23 pm by CarnTheTiges

Hawthorn suck

Back to top Go down

Bartel

Post April 29th 2010, 2:18 pm by Bartel

Thats right, Hawthorn are shitholes that nobody cares about.

Back to top Go down

nanny

Post May 4th 2010, 2:16 pm by nanny

probably should have mentioned collingwood

Back to top Go down

nanny

Post August 11th 2010, 1:08 pm by nanny

yes definitley should have lol

Back to top Go down

madman

Post August 11th 2010, 1:13 pm by madman

Brisbane Lions and Port