The Sports Chat

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sports Chat
The Sports Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
madman (857)
My Australian T20 Side I_vote_lcapMy Australian T20 Side I_voting_barMy Australian T20 Side I_vote_rcap 
CJCorka (529)
My Australian T20 Side I_vote_lcapMy Australian T20 Side I_voting_barMy Australian T20 Side I_vote_rcap 
nanny (518)
Sumukhasai (493)
Bartel (340)
Saiyan Prince (332)
Pav_001 (221)
Buckets007 (202)
Fred100 (179)
SS2 (152)

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 224 on April 10th 2021, 11:06 am

My Australian T20 Side

Go down

My Australian T20 Side Empty My Australian T20 Side

Here is a look at my Aussie T20 side and my opinion of the players.

1.Dave Warner
Bursted onto the scene with his marvellous 89 in his first match for Australia and hasn't looked back since in his T20 career. A real player of the future if he plays more first class matches but has easily cemented his spot as Australia's T20 opener.

2.Cameron White(c)
Could hit the ball a long way on his day and most days are his days in T20 cricket. Has performed well this summer in the Limited overs of the game. Knocking on the door for a test spot but is a very handy opener in Twenty 20 cricket.

3.Michael Clarke(vc)
A very good batsman and handy part time spinner and has come into his own this past couple of years and will be a strong player throughout the rest of his career probably not made for Twenty 20 cricket but is a terrific batsman and fielder for this team.

4.Shaun Marsh
Normally a opener for Australia but can bat almost anywhere in the order and a very good player has scored a century for WA in the Twenty20 Big Bash with some very big hitting. A improver in the Australian limited overs team and fantastic player.

5.Dave Hussey
One of the best T20 players in the world and can bat anywhere in the order, has hit some big sixes in his Twenty 20 career. Is a contributer every game for Australia in the 20 over format and is a great player.

6.Shane Watson
Is in his career best form and will get even better as a batting all-rounder for Australia with a bright future arguably should be opening in my T20 side but still looks good at 6 and could come in with about 20 runs needed and blast them in one over!

7.Brad Haddin+
A fantastic keeper for Australia and has some of the best reflexes I have ever seen and the best hitting also. Could open the batting in this side but sits nicely at 7 and could still blast an attack away.

8.Steve Smith
Has really proven himself with his leg spinners the last couple of months and is a pretty good batter for a No.8 and will certainly contain a batting team and score runs with the bat at the same time.

9: Ryan Harris
Is really bowling well this summer and easily comes into my team and has some pretty handy hits up his batting sleeve aswell his summer says it all for me!

10. Dirk Nannes
A fantastic bowler who gets it up to very high speeds and bangs the ball into the turf and really is a batsman's nightmare when facing him in a T20 because for 4 overs it will be high 140's every ball.

11. Shaun Tait:
One of the fastest bowlers in the world of cricket with speeds of up to 160km's per hour is a fantastic bowler for Australia will certainly get lots of confidence in his career in the short terms of the game because of his fantastic way of playing it.
nanny
nanny

http://www.pumpkinsports.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

My Australian T20 Side :: Comments

BluePepsi

Post February 15th 2010, 2:33 pm by BluePepsi

good work

Back to top Go down

nanny

Post February 21st 2010, 3:38 am by nanny